Zip. Stop. Repeat.
The zipSTOP and zipSTOP IR are the best brakes for your zipline, because of the advanced magnetic braking technology to brake riders smoothly, comfortably and consistently, before automatically resetting for the next rider.
The zipSTOP is easy to operate, has no downtime due to weather, and provides consistent braking for a wide range of rider weights, with arrival speeds up to 24 km/h with a 2:1 reduction ratio.
The zipSTOP IR is a more streamlined version of the zip line brake system. The ‘IR’ stands for internal reduction, and it can accommodate speeds to 60 km/h without an external reduction line, making installation and upkeep easier.
The zipSTOP IR is ideal for the most common zip lines – those contacting the brake trolley at speeds between 24-59.5 km/h. For less than 24 km/h, the standard zipSTOP is perfect.
- Head Rush Technology’s patented braking technology – automatically adjusts the braking resistance to the weight of the rider for smooth, comfortable deceleration
- High range of allowable rider weights and speeds, giving you flexibility in zip line design and operations
- Eliminates rider participation in braking, minimizing the potential for human error and significantly reducing staff involvement and risk
- Provides consistent braking and automatically resets after each ride
- Low maintenance needs and a low cost of ownership, with minimal parts replacement (webbing and bumper)
- Can be installed in any outdoor environment and can withstand the elements (no need to cease operations due to wind, rain or snow).
Like To Find Out How Our Experts Can Help You?
- Maximum rated working capacity: 15 to 150 kg
- Device weight: 23.5 kg
zipSTOP Zip Line Brake Specifications
Rated working velocity:
- 6 to 36 km/h utilizing a direct 1:1 load
- 10 to 60 km/h utilizing a 2:1 reduction line*
- 60+ km/h, utilizing 3:1 and greater reduction*
- Width: 19mm
- Thickness: 2.5mm
- Breaking load (new): 15.6 kN
zipSTOP IR Zip Line Brake Specifications
Rated working velocity:
- 6 to 60 km/h utilizing a direct 1:1 load (cannot be used with external reduction lines in any configuration)
- Width: 20.8mm
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Breaking load (new): 22 kN
zipSTOP Speed Specifications
The best brake of your zipline, the zipSTOP Speed is best suited to rider arrival speeds between 0-72 kph.
- Rated Working Capacity: 15 to 150 kg
- Device Weight: 23.5 kg
- Model Number: ZSSD150-20A
- Rated Working Velocity: 0 to 72 kph utilizing a 2:1 reduction which must be used
- Maximum Line Extension: 20m
The ZipBACK Retraction Device is a simple, reliable and cost-effective solution for mini zip line rider trolley retrieval. Compatible with zip lines up to 40m long with a simple external 2:1 redirection system supplied and installed by the end user.
NOTE: Provides no braking.
*Higher rated working velocities require that the zipSTOP be utilised in conjunction with a reduction line assembly.